Please join us in Washington, DC for this 3-day multidisciplinary interactive program that will provide a comprehensive review of pediatric intensive care. The conference format will reflect how we practice medicine as a treatment team as well as within our respective disciplines.
The daily sessions will explore the latest in:
- Modern Models of Care Delivery
- Safety/Quality and Outcomes
- Managing Chronic Lung Disease
- Anticoagulation Medications and Monitoring Advances
- PICU Partisanship: Good Answers to Tough Clinical Topics
- New Frontiers in the PICU
- Disaster Planning
- Emerging Epidemics
- Palliative Care
Agenda topics will feature team sessions for all specialties as well as breakout tracks for both independent providers (physicians and advanced practice professionals) and nursing. We will have experts from across the globe and from all disciplines. This innovative conference will help all providers deliver the best pediatric critical care. Please join us in the nation’s capital for a dynamic, interactive conference.